Our productivity in the day time depends a lot on how much we have slept last night. Therefore, we have researched and listed down the best bed frame for memory foam mattresses to save you some time.
Purchasing the right type of mattress will not only help you to sleep well at night, but it will also help your mattress to last a little longer.
Let’s move on to discussing the best bed frame for memory foam mattresses.
1.) Zinus 14 Inch Smart Base Deluxe Mattress Foundation
Zinus Smart Base Deluxe consists of a steel construction and metal edges which provides a solid support to the mattresses.
Zinus 14 inch also has a durable construction which allows to last longer period of time. The bed frame is made up of T-Shaped Legs which are recessed for safety.
The bed frame is built keeping your convenience in mind. It is very difficult and time consuming to install many other bed frames but luckily, this is not the case with Zinus 14 inch frame.
No tools are required for the installation and it assembles very quickly. The bed frame is designed in a way that it is easy to move through staircases and doorways.
One of the great things about this bed frame is that it also offers under-bed storage.
- Very cost effective when compared to other bed frames.
- Construction is durable
- Design is Quiet
- Installation is very quick and straight-forward
- Offers Under-Bed Storage
- Comes with a 5 year warrantee
- Lacks side grills which are used to hold the mattress.
2.) Zinus 18 Inch Premium Smart Base Mattress Foundation
The Zinus 18 inch is great when it comes to under-bed storage space. The bed frame provides at least 17 inches of clearance under the frame.
This means that the bed frame gives you 4 extra inches of storage under bed as compared to the other bed frames.
The bed frame is designed from strong and sturdy steel which gives support to the heaviest of mattresses.
Moreover, the sturdy construction makes sure that it lasts for much longer period of time, giving you the best value for your investment.
- Amazing storage space under bed
- Very quick and easy to set up.
- Construction is very durable and light-weight
- Folding Design for easy storage.
- Legs can’t withstand the weight of heavier people
3.) Olee Sleep 14 Inch T-3000 Heavy Duty Steel Slat/Non-slip Support Bed Frame
The Olee Sleep 14 inch bed frame is greatly known for its flexibility. The bed frame can lodge a number of mattresses which adds to its convenience.
The Olee Sleep bed frame is about 14 inches above the floor and thus provides the required under-bed storage space. This means that you can keep your essentials like books and bags under your bed so that your bed room is clean and organized.
Moreover, the bed frame is built with solid steel, which increases its lifespan. The steel rails makes it very heavy which reduces the risk of bending over time even when you use heavy mattresses.
Although the bed frame is very powerful, its weight is also very light for easy transportation.
When it comes to design, you are going to love its legs since they are recessed by 1.5 inch. You don’t need a box spring in order to use it.
- Unique and Solid Design
- Quick and Easy to Assemble
- Offers Great Under-Bed Storage
- Holds Mattress in its place to avoid slipping
- Squeaks after a short time while advertised as Non-Squeaky.
4.) Classic Brands Hercules Universal Heavy-Duty Metal Bed Frame
The Bed Frame is very heavy duty and designed with solid and durable steel to make sure that it lasts a longer period of time.
The center of steel support rail gives additional support for heavy mattresses with box springs or foundations.
The side rails are adjustable and can accommodate a number of mattresses from full to California King.
Another great feature of the bed frame is the clean design. The bed frame comes with seven legs with wheels that makes it easier to move your mattresses around.
The best thing about the rug rollers is that they have the option to be locked to prevent your bed from moving.
The bed frame is super easy to assemble and install. No tools are required for installation and it can be setup within minutes.
The bed frame also provides you with great under-bed storage so that you can keep your essentials underneath.
- Sturdy Steel Construction for Durability
- Roller Legs can be locked for additional support
- Easy to Assemble and Quick installation
- Width is Adjustable
- The center support bent after using for a few months can cause the mattress to sag at the center.
5.) Nomad Plus Platform Bed
Nomad Plus Platform Bed is built to last longer and designed with a solid kiln hardwood which comes chemical-free and unfinished for better durability.
The best thing is that the bed frame comes with support slats that are 2.8 inches apart each other that strengthen mattress support. You don’t need a box spring in order to use it.
The Nomad Plus Platform Bed Frame is very easy to install. Nomad Plus Platform Bed assembles and disassembles very quickly and you don’t need any tools to get the job done.
The best thing about the bed frame is that it comes in a small compact box, making it easier to move around.
The bed frame also offers 12 inches of under-bed storage so that you can easily store your essentials underneath.
You should be confident while purchasing this bed frame since it comes with a 5 year warrantee.
- Optional Slats to strengthen support
- Quick and Easy to Assemble
- Solid and Durable Construction
- Clean Design
- Offers 12 inches of Under-Bed Storage
- Slats are flush with the frame which causes the mattress to slide off
- Requires to be constantly tightened to maintain quietness.
6.) Zinus 14 Inch SmartBase Mattress Foundation
The Zinus Mattress Foundation is a bed frame that does not require box springs due to the fact that it is placed directly on to the smart base.
The SmartBase works great for lower profile mattresses as it gives your bed the extra lift it needs.
I have recently bought a new latex mattress and was looking for a good and ideal mattress foundation to support the mattress.
Out of many of the bed frames, the Zinus is one that really worked for me. I enjoyed the many features that I would like to share with you.
- The 18 inch SmartBase
The Bed Frame has been designed in a way that supports a number of contact points on the floor that offers excellent support and also prevents the mattress from sagging. This makes sure that you extend the life of your mattress.
- 17 Inch Under The Frame
If you’re looking for additional storage space, the bed frame offers space of an extra 4 inches under the frame.
- Quick and easy to assemble without the need of any additional tools.
- The 18 inch SmartBase is designed in a way that eliminates the requirement of a bed frame and a box spring.
- Offers a folding design that allows you to move the SmartBase easily, especially through tight doorways and staircases.
- The base offers a highly durable steel-mattress support.
- Does not offer much style.
- May not be suitable for obese users.
7.) eLuxurySupply Wood Bed Frame
The bed frame of your memory foam mattress is important, and one of the main options that has been mentioned would be the eLuxurySupply Wood Bed Frame.
The bed frame is well-regarded on the market, but it’s important to list down the Pros and Cons.
- Made from 100% North American Pine
The goal of eLuxurySupply was to make sure that their foundation lasted and could handle a large amount of weight without breaking. Therefore, they decided to use 100% North American Pine, as it enables stability for users.The bed frame has been designed with this material from top to bottom. The mattress sits nicely on top and does not fall from the middle, which proves its stability.
- Snap Installation
one of the most frustrating parts of any foundation is installation time. No one is willing to spend hours to put together a foundation in order to use a memory foam mattress.This is not an issue because of the snap hooks. The snap assembly makes sure that the job is done within 3 minutes or less from the time you start working on it.
- Quick and Easy to Assemble & Install
- Can handle up to 900 pounds of weight
- Provides 6.5 inches of Ground Clearance for Aesthetic Appeal
- It is Heavy
- Not the most stylish option
8.) Zinus Deluxe Faux Leather Upholstered Platform Bed
Platform beds have been around for some time now and people love them because of their upholstery and ability to hold a variety of different mattresses.
Same is the case with the Zinus Deluxe Faux Leather Platform Bed.
- Faux Leather Upholstery
The Faux Leather Upholstery is very good-looking and will make your bedroom look like a 5 star hotel room. The bed frame is very smooth to touch and falls between the traditional and modern bed frame.You can be assured that the bed frame will fit in with nearly any style of décor you have. The faux leather headboard is very comfortable to lean against. The bed offers a simple design that will not overwhelm the smaller bedrooms.
The bed frame is very sturdy with 9 legs. The frame’s legs are made up of plastic but still VERY strong.The slats are made up of real wood and do not have the pressed particle board commonly found in other beds.
The slats are held together with Velcro strips. This is great to know because you do not want it to crash down in the middle of night as you sleep.
- Modern style colored faux leather means that it will go with any decor
- The 10 Wooden slats provide great support
- Comes in different sizes: King, Queen, and Full
- Comes with a 5 year warrantee
- Quick and Easy to assemble as it is one of the easiest beds to assemble.
- Comes in only 3 different sizes
- Not suitable for heavier users
9.) Olee Sleep 14 Inch Faux Leather Bed Frame
Weight distribution and good support are both important in determining the quality of a bed frame. When researching bed frames, I used these two important factors as my primary criteria.
I found out about the Olee Sleep 14 Inch Faux Leather Bed Frame and here is what I concluded about it.
Durable Wood Slats
The faux leather bed frame offers wooden slats as part of the folding platform bed frame construction.
Each of the slats measures two inches, making sure that the weight is evenly distributed and proper support.
Because of this construction, the bed frame can hold up to 1200 pounds of weight.
The bed frame is very smartly designed. The bed frame is very quick and easy to assemble and all the components ensure the stability of the bed.
The wooden frame is further supported with metal side rails. There is a central support leg that increases the stability of the frame even further.
The construction offers a beautiful faux leather finish.
- Headboard is foldable, which simplifies storage and transportation
- Headboard is 42 inches high
- A low profile footboard is included to ensure the proper support of the mattress
- Comes in two different sizes: full and queen
- The platform bed frame does not require a box spring
- Bed weighs 84 pounds.
- Only comes in two different sizes
10.) Reverie 5D Adjustable Bed Frame
The Reverie 5D Deluxe bed is very adjustable and is your best bet if you want to convert your bedroom into a comfortable place where you can relax after work.
The bed frame features light gray upholstery, which means that it will blend in with all decors.
The bed frame only takes touch of a button for you to enjoy the zero gravity position which relieves the pressure off the lower spine, legs, and arms.
- You can raise the foot and head to any angle to ensure maximum comfort
- The wireless remote has 2 programmable positions that help you lock in your favorite positions
- Separate message control
- Manufacturer offers a 20 year limited warrantee
- Can hold weight of up to 850 pounds
- Fits in with most standard bedframes
- Very small in size.
- Does not offer much under-bed storage.
- Only available in the Queen Size.
What is a Memory Foam Mattress?
A memory foam mattress is the combination of memory foam layer and springs. Your body heat is used by the memory foam to soften to your shape. Memory foam provides you with great support and comfort.
Memory Foam is also called a Visco-elastic foam. Memory Foam was first introduced by NASA in the 1960’s. Memory Foam is made up of polyurethane.
There are many benefits of using a memory foam mattress, some are listed below:
Benefits of Memory Foam Mattress:
- Optimal Support
Memory Foam adjusts to the shape of your body which makes it very comfortable.
- Pressure Point Relief
A memory foam mattress will distribute your body weight evenly to reduce pressure on the different parts of your body. This will get rid of your pains and aches and promote better blood circulation all night.
- Adjusts to all Sleeping Positions
Back Pain is often caused by sleeping in some positions. However, a memory foam is designed in way that it can adapt to any sleeping position.
Now that we have talked about the different benefits of using a memory foam mattress, let’s now discuss the best bed frame for memory foam mattresses.