Well, if you are thinking that how long molly stays in your system, then for that purpose you have to undergo few detection tests of urine, blood, and saliva. However, all the CNS stimulant and depressant drugs take some time to leave the living system.
What is Molly?
Table of Contents
- For How Long Do Amphetamines (Molly) Stay In Your System And Are Detectable?
- How Long Does Molly Stay In Your Blood?
- How Long Does Molly Stay In Urine?
- How Long Does molly Stay In Saliva?
- How Long Does Molly Stay In Hair Follicles?
- How Long Does Molly Withdrawal Last?
- Molly Short Term Effects
- Molly Long Term Effects
- Overdose Effects Of Molly
- How To Reduce Harmful Effects Associated With Molly?
- How To Clear Amphetamine From The Body System
- Some Interesting Facts About Molly
- Lethal Doses Of Molly
- Misconception About Molly Use
- Commercially Available Brands Of Molly
- Contraindications Of Molly
- Questions Related To Molly In The Body!!!!
Molly, which is widely known as amphetamine is not an abused drug rather people take it to treat few medical conditions. Among these conditions narcolepsy, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, consistent depression, and obesity even are the common conditions for which some physicians prescribe amphetamine. Further, you can study history of drugs too.
Side Effects of Using Molly
If anyone uses molly without prescription then he is on the verge of developing the side effects that can differ in its severity depending on the time period for which he uses it. Some of the common side effects include:
For How Long Do Amphetamines (Molly) Stay In Your System And Are Detectable?
Amphetamines stay in our system for several days depending on the organ it targets. After its consumption, it takes approximately 3 hours to achieve peak plasma concentration. The elimination half-life of molly is almost 11 hours. Depending on which test the patient undergoes.
How Long Does Molly Stay In Your Blood?
Only if you are a chronic user of molly, you must take these detection tests to identify the amount of amphetamine consumed. Usually, the blood test will give positive results till 12 hours after that no amphetamine will be present in the blood.
How Long Does Molly Stay In Urine?
For any drug that is consumed urine tests are taken. All the addictive drugs are excreted through urine and they remain detectable in urine for certain time period. When talking about it that how long molly stays in your urine, the answer is 5 days. The urine tests are useful only five days post consumption of molly.
How Long Does molly Stay In Saliva?
If amphetamine is consumed orally then saliva tests will be performed to detect the presence and absence of molly. It is said that molly is only detectable for 5 days and after that, no molly detection occurs.
How Long Does Molly Stay In Hair Follicles?
People gets surprised when someone asks them how long does molly stay in hair follicles. They make weird faces that what molly has to do with the hair follicles but it is indeed correct that all the addictive drugs including molly are detectable in the hair follicles. Molly is identifiable in hair follicles till 90 days.
How Long Does Molly Withdrawal Last?
Well, if you are using molly for long and now you think it’s the time that you should quit using it then you must know that how long molly withdrawal symptoms lasts. So all the quitters of molly must keep in their minds that few hours after discontinuing molly the withdrawal symptoms will start appearing and they will take few days before they totally end up. It is always easy to start any addictive drug but quite hard to quit it because the withdrawal symptoms will linger on for long. Some of the common withdrawal symptoms of molly include:
Effect of Molly On Brain
Like all the other brain stimulants drugs, molly binds to receptors present in the brain. In turn, it releases certain neurotransmitters like serotonin, nor-epinephrine, and dopamine. These transmitters are responsible for the excitation of neurons which hyper-activates the brain and treats depression and alertness issues.
You can also learn more about other drugs and their stay in our system.
Some Common Street Names of Molly
Molly is not the registered name rather it is the street name of amphetamine. Amphetamine has very interesting street names and among them, few of the widely taken names are mentioned in the picture posted below:
How is Molly Consumed?
There are several ways via which the addicts take molly. It is surprising to tell that amphetamine takes few seconds before it can make you high only if you inject it directly into the blood. Molly pills are available in the market but addicts manage to take them without prescription just for the sake of mood boost, euphoria, treat depression and to suppress appetite.
Many people crush the pill and snort it. While others get it inject in the arm-pit, veins of groin and even into arms.
Risks Of Injecting And Snorting Molly
Well, injecting and snorting molly is way more harmful than consuming it orally. When the molly is crushed usually the larger particles remain in the powder. When moll yin snort these larger particles are unable to cross the small vessels located in the nose. These clumps of molly then block the vessels.
Chronic use of molly injections can damage the blood vessels. Now what the molly abusers do is they swap the route of administration. They start injecting into the veins of groin region and even some addicts inject the molly in to the arm pit region.
Why is Molly Addictive?
People ask this question frequently that despite molly is used medically why is it still addictive? Well, it is because of the following reasons:
- Increase energy
Humans differ from robots on one major basis that is robots don’t get tired even after doing work for several hours but humans tends to lose energy after continuous work of 4 to 5 hours. Amphetamine use can solve this issue by boosting the energy. People feel fresh and this makes them continue taking it until they become addict of it.
- Dopamine activation
When molly hits the dopamine receptors and causes its release, molly gives pleasure effect to the whole body thus forcing the user to continue taking it.
Molly Short Term Effects
Every drug has both short term and long term effects depending upon the dose taken and duration of use. Just in the same manner molly has short terms well as long term effects. Short term effects disappear soon after the drug is withdrawn.
- Mood elevation
- Feeling fresh and hyper
These occur in people who take slightly larger doses as prescribed or those who use it for recreational purpose. These effects will vanish when you will cut on the molly.
Molly Long Term Effects
Long term effects persists for few weeks because people ingest larger doses of molly and that too for prolong time period as prescribed. People somehow get addicted to molly because molly induces feeling of pleasure and euphoria. Some long term effects of molly includes:
- Feeling of paranoid
- High blood pressure
- Increased respiratory rate
Overdose Effects Of Molly
When one starts using molly for longer tie period they are at the verge of molly overdose. However long term molly effects can be differentiated from overdose on the basis of the effects it induces in the body. The overdose effects include:
- Pain In chest
- Heart stroke
- Chances of heart failure
- Increased respiration rate
- Very high blood pressure
- Increased sweating
How To Reduce Harmful Effects Associated With Molly?
After knowing the effects of molly on body it is important to know that how the harmful effects linked with molly can be reduced.
- Take proper sleep and keep yourself hydrated because molly can disturb your sleeping pattern and can make you thirsty all the time
- CNS stimulant drugs adversely affect your cardiovascular system so avoid containment of other drugs belonging to the same class
- If doctors have prescribed you for some medical condition then take half or a quarter pill and wait for the effects it produces
- Injecting molly with the syringe can be harmful especially when the syringe is not sterilized and it may lead to hepatitis or AIDS. So avoid this route of administration.
- Regular use of molly leads to certain teeth problem. So develop the habit of chewing a gum after taking every dose of this drug
- If you have to go to work in the morning then avoid taking it at night because it will keep you awake all night long
How To Clear Amphetamine From The Body System
How to clear molly from the body system is the question that most of the addicts ask before they undergo the molly test. Well the answer to this question is very simply.
- Rely on your body’s system
No matter what you eat or drink will come out from the body one day. So you have to rely on your body’s system for this. Body will take at least 1 month to completely remove the molly from the body until that do not inject, eat or snort molly.
- Use the detoxification process
It is the artificial process to remove the toxins from the body. If you are in hurry and you have money you can opt for this process that will quickly remove the molly from the body.
- Use products
In market certain products are available that will enhance the removal of molly from the living system. These products include ultra clean shampoo or instant clean pills.
Some Interesting Facts About Molly
These are some of the surprising facts about molly that many of you do not know
- The after effects of molly is much longer than cocaine which means that molly addiction is far more stronger than cocaine addiction
- The chronic user to amphetamine are usually admitted to mental asylums because addiction of molly damages the brains functionality
- WHO generated a report which states that more than 15 countries exists where people are more addicted to molly than heroin, marijuana and even cocaine
- Prolong use of molly can make you violent
- Over 3 million children suffer from attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and they are prescribed with molly
- Molly aka amphetamines are highly expensive as compared to other drugs
- Molly was not used until 1920
- People who take molly are more likely to become alcohol addicts too
Lethal Doses Of Molly
Everything is safe up to a limit but when the limit is crossed that thing becomes harmful for you. Even water is also lethal and can take your life if you over drink it. Now talking about the lethal dose of molly that is between 20 mg to 180 mg per kilogram. This is also the lethal dose which means that this dose can kill 50% of the population if they use it.
Misconception About Molly Use
Many people take molly happily because they have certain misconceptions about this drug. These misconceptions include:
- Molly is not harmful. In reality it is highly addictive and can be lethal if overdose occurs
- Molly does not cause addiction. Well it causes the addiction that is the reason it is only available on prescriptions
- Molly enhances your memory skills. Well this is so wrong because it only helps to keep you alert and it does not helping in memorizing
- Molly helps to lose weight. This is true but it helps to lose weight for some time after that it makes the metabolism so fast that it damages certain organs
These are all myths and do not have any proven scientific data. So people should stop believing on these myths.
Commercially Available Brands Of Molly
Despite the fact that molly is an abused drug but it is still prescribed for treating underlying medical conditions and for that purpose it comes in various brands. Some of the commonly prescribed brands of molly are:
Contraindications Of Molly
There are certain disorders that make it unsafe for the patient to take molly. These conditions include:
- CVS disorder
- Hyper or hypotension
- Taking MAO inhibitors
There are other indications also but these are the common contraindications that can cause harmful effects over the body if molly is used.
Questions Related To Molly In The Body!!!!
So if you want to know anything about molly’s detection tests, mechanism of action, withdrawal symptoms of molly you can simply post your precious questions in the comment box below. Our medical experts will get back to you and will solve all your queries. Till then happy reading.