Well, before getting deep into Physio Omega 3, here, I would like fire up few facts that approximately 800,000 Americans suffer from an uneventful heart attack every year, an epidemic that can be controlled by obtaining and sticking to a healthy diet. However, a brisk walk or jog in the wee hours of the morning, a healthy diet consisting of granola bars, oats, lean meat and green leafy vegetables, and a lifestyle that vows to stay away from cigarette smoking and alcohol might help the average American battle the risk of getting a heart attack every year.
At times, you need a few additional perks to go along with your healthy lifestyle. Switching to a healthy diet and lifestyle might take its time to drain the toxins off your body which is why experts and researchers have suggested supplements rich in omega 3 fatty acids to help you take care of the deed.
What is Physio Omega by PhysioTru?
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Physio Omega by PhysioTru?
- 2 What do we know about Dr. Sam Walters and Physio Tru
- 3 Ingredients Of Physio Omega 3
- 4 Top 14 Benefits of Physio Omega Supplements
- 4.1 1. Fighting Depression, Anxiety and Mental Health
- 4.2 2. Prevention of Vision Loss
- 4.3 3. Promotes optimum Brain Health
- 4.4 4. Reduces the risk of Metabolic Syndrome
- 4.5 5. Reduces Inflammation
- 4.6 6. Reduces the risk of Autoimmune Diseases
- 4.7 7. Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease (ad)
- 4.8 8. Prevention of Asthma
- 4.9 9. Decreases Amount of Fat in Liver
- 4.10 10. Alleviation of Menstrual Pain
- 4.11 11. Prevention of Osteoporosis and Arthritis
- 4.12 12. Revitalization of Skin
- 4.13 13. Prevents Sleep Deprivation
- 4.14 14. Improves Cardiovascular Health
- 5 Side Effects of Physio Omega Supplements by PhysioTru
- 6 Physio Omega 3 versus other Omega-3 Supplements
- 7 Is Physio Omega 3 a Real Heart Attack Defender Supplement or Fish oil Scam
- 8 How to use Physio Omega 3?
- 9 Cost of Physio Omega
Recommended far and wide by doctors, researchers, athletes and fitness reapers, Physio Omega by PhysioTru supplements have been on the rise ever since they were proven to actually defend cardiovascular diseases, heart attacks and strokes. The supplements are, however, contradicted for use by children and who’re either pregnant or breastfeeding.
Physio Omega-3 by PhysioTru consists of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) which are highly necessary for proper functioning of the body’s major systems, including the cardiovascular and nervous systems. Our body, however, lacks in the production of Essential Fatty Acids, due to which we have to refer to external sources or supplements to suffice our needs.
Essential Fatty Acids are also referred to as Omega 3 fatty acids, each of which is mentioned and defined below for the proper understanding of the benefits and function of these softgel supplements.
What do we know about Dr. Sam Walters and Physio Tru
Considered to be a pioneer and patron of clinical nutrition, Dr. Sam Walters, founder of Optomed Pharmaceutical Supplements, has encouraged us to achieve health through many of his discoveries. Dr. Sam Walters has helped people believe in themselves by providing them with his immense knowledge regarding nutrition.
Dr. Sam Walters is believed to be a philanthropist – if not the least – in his field of clinical and bio-nutrition. With a bachelors in bio-nutrition to his name, Dr. Sam Walters has challenged the shape and consequences of several metabolic diseases with his state-of-the-art supplements. He has helped people rise above themselves through therapy and counseling.
We take Dr. Sam Walters to be a specialist in his field, and with a mind-blowing caliber like his, it is extremely uncanny to believe in the possibilities he has funded and revealed through his discoveries in nutrition.
Owing to his remarkable knowledge regarding the human body, its physiology and concurring pathologies, Dr. Sam Walters introduced one of his most prime nutritional supplements, Omega-3 by PhysioTru. Considering the unanimous benefits of omega-3 fatty acids in the human body, Dr. Sam Walters PhysioTru Omega-3 supplements have helped reshape the world – quite literally.
Dr. Sam Walters’ Physio Omega-3 supplements have currently challenged other related krill oil supplements with its capability to decrease the incidence of heart diseases. As for the entire body, these softgel krill oil supplements tend to rehabilitate the different systems through several ways. Since Omega-3 fatty acids are major constituents of the brain and the eye, they have been known to promote brain health and optimum vision as well.
People who are near to Dr. Sam Walters, especially his family, have recently supported the use and consumption of Physio Omega-3 supplements. Most critics might consider this to be completely biased, despite being completely impartial on his kin’s behalf. The consumption of PhysioTru Omega-3 supplements has helped people become more energized and therefore, feel more positive and rehabilitated.
Ingredients Of Physio Omega 3
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
There were three essential Omega-3 fatty acids known to human – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and alpha-linoleic acid (ALA). However, in light of the latest research studies, another essential fatty acid, Docosapentaenoic acid (DPA) has been added to the list of our must-have fats for ultimate survival.
Apart from the rest, ALA can be primarily found in nuts, legumes and flax seeds, therefore, making them easily accessible and possible to ingest for a vegetarian as well. The rest of the above three EFAs are, however, found in fish such as tuna, salmon, sardines, herring, mackerel, lake trout, anchovies and sturgeon, and constitute the core ingredients of Physio Omega 3 supplements by PhysioTru.
Linked to the prevention of cancer and heart failure, Coenzyme Q10 or Coq10 is an essential component of these softgel supplements by Physio Tru that along with omega-3 fatty acids help to defend against heart attacks. Coq10 helps to generate ATPs or energy in the body, which is why it can be easily stored in the mitochondria (powerhouse) of the cells.
Coq10 is known to possess a lot of benefits for the human body, and can be consumed through foods and supplements alike. Since most of its benefits coincide with those of omega-3 fatty acids, it was only wise of PhysioTru to introduce Physio Omega-3, a softgel supplement that consists of both of these essentials for an additive and enhanced effect.
Top 14 Benefits of Physio Omega Supplements
Getting to know the benefits of essential fatty acids will probably bring us closer to the profound advantages of taking Physio Omega-3 supplements in our body. Therefore, we have listed the benefits three main Omega-3 fatty acids we need to know about below, so that people can talk about their awareness and importance, and thus, cater to Physio Omega-3 supplements on a routine basis or as per prescription.
1. Fighting Depression, Anxiety and Mental Health
The epidemic of deteriorating mental health such as depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders is on the rise, which is why there is a constant need of psychotherapy and antidepressants as primary surveillance and treatments.
- Krill oil has been known for its profound benefits on people suffering from bipolar disorder and mania as it helps to enhance the effects of antidepressants and helps them to stay longer in the system.
- In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids, especially EPA, have been known to fight depression with utmost resilience.
- People who suffered from anxiety and depression have, therefore, vouched for omega-3 fatty acids as a major part of their diet and supplements to routine treatments and antidepressants.
2. Prevention of Vision Loss
- One of the three Omega-3 fatty acids, DHA, can be found in major parts in the eye, primarily the retina.
- DHA makes up around 60% of the polyunsaturated fatty acids in the retina of the eye.
- The retina consists of the macula lutea, which is responsible for providing humans with proper and sharp vision with optimum focus.
- However, due to deficiency or loss of DHA, there could be significant macular degeneration which can, therefore, give rise to a macular hole in the center of the retina.
- This macular hole is primarily responsible for significant vision loss and progressive blindness.
3. Promotes optimum Brain Health
- Since DHA is responsible for the optimum functioning of the brain, it has been, therefore, reported that increased intake of omega-3 fatty acids in pregnancy could have numerous effects on the infant’s intelligence and social communication as well.
- It has been said that increased intake of DHA could prevent developmental delay and the occurrence of certain congenital diseases such as cerebral palsy in infancy and behavioral disorders such as ADHD in childhood.
4. Reduces the risk of Metabolic Syndrome
Metabolic syndrome consists of a series of diseases including truncal or central obesity, elevated blood pressure, elevated level of triglycerides, decreased level of HDL (High Density Lipoprotein which is also known as ‘the good cholesterol’) and insulin resistance.
- Collectively, it has been said that Omega-3 fatty acids can help to lower the incidence of metabolic syndrome since it helps to decrease the possibility of insulin resistance and heart attacks in likely individuals.
- While the change of lifestyle can also promote decreased occurrence of metabolic syndrome, it has been said that supplements rich in Omega-3 fatty acids can help speed up the process.
5. Reduces Inflammation
Acute inflammation promotes healing and makes us wary of the fact that our immune system bears the ability to tackle infections. Chronic inflammation, however, can prolong healing and therefore lead to chronic diseases by involving the surrounding systems as well.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, primarily EPA, can help to reduce inflammation by reducing the production of inflammatory cytokines and other reactants in the system.
6. Reduces the risk of Autoimmune Diseases
Our immune system is responsible for fighting against infections. However, due to unknown reasons, the immune system fails to recognize the body’s healthy cells as its own. The immune system perceives them as foreign cells and a threat to the body, and therefore, ingests and self-digests them, leading to an autoimmune disease.
- Diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus and lupus can be prevented by increasing the intake of Omega-3 fatty acids in infancy (especially in the first year of life).
7. Prevents Alzheimer’s Disease (ad)
Alzheimer’s Disease is a chronic, progressive, degenerative disease that targets the gray matter of the brain in 60 – 70 year old adults. The gray matter is present in the cortex of the brain, the viability of which promotes adequate cognition, behavior and memory.
The brain cells are the only cells in the entire body that don’t have the capability to regenerate. Loss of neurons leads to decreased mental function and memory loss gradually, which therefore leads to Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Since Omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA promote proper functioning of the brain, and constitute 40% of the brain’s polyunsaturated fatty acids, it has been said that its increased intake can help promote better brain health.
8. Prevention of Asthma
Asthma is an inflammatory condition and can be decreased in incidence if the children and people affected are kept away from the triggering factors such as pollen, dust and other irritants.
- Since Omega-3 fatty acids help to reduce inflammation, their increased intake can help to reduce the incidence of asthma.
- Omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA exert their effects by decreasing the release of cytokines and other inflammatory particles. This leads to decreased production of mucus, thus decreasing the symptoms of asthma such as coughing, wheezing and breathlessness.
9. Decreases Amount of Fat in Liver
In developed countries, obesity, consumption of cholesterol laden foods and alcoholic drinking are on the rise. However, in people who consume alcohol rarely but are obese and have unhealthy lifestyle conditions can get affected with a group of diseases constituting Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- The most common disease in NAFLD is the occurrence of a fatty liver, which although being reversible – owes its etiology to unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle conditions rather than the consumption of alcohol.
- Since fatty liver occurs due to inflammation of the liver, and omega-3 fatty acids are known to decrease the inflammatory process, increased intake of Physio Omega-3 supplements by PhysioTru will help to reverse the liver to its normal condition as well.
10. Alleviation of Menstrual Pain
Menstruation can result in symptoms such as bloating, headache and pain in the thighs, back and pelvis. In order to avoid menstrual pain, menstruating women tend to over-the-counter pain relief medications which may include Paracetamol and other Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) such as Ibuprofen etc.
- Increased uptake of Omega-3 fatty acids as krill oil supplements have been told to prevent the occurrence of menstrual pain in women.
- Some studies have also reported that such softgel supplements are highly preferred to Ibuprofen and other pain killers due to their efficacy and effectiveness.
11. Prevention of Osteoporosis and Arthritis
Arthritis is the inflammation of joints, while osteoporosis refers to erosion of bones due to an imbalance between new bone formation and old bone resorption.
- Both conditions can be affected by increasing uptake of Omega-3 fatty acids in the form of supplements.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help to prevent osteoporosis by promoting the absorption of calcium in bones which makes them stronger and more resilient to wear and tear.
- Physio Omega-3 supplements by PhysioTru can help prevent joint pain in arthritis and help people produce a stronger grip with their joints.
12. Revitalization of Skin
Omega-3 fatty acids such as DHA and EPA are highly beneficial for skin in a number of ways.
- DHA is a part of the skin’s cell membranes and is, therefore, responsible for promoting supple and healthy skin.
- EPA, on the other hand is responsible for optimum hydration of the skin and prevention of hyperkeratinization of skin.
- EPA also prevents formation of breakouts, acne, whiteheads and blackheads by promoting optimum production of sebum from sebaceous glands of the skin.
- EPA also helps to promote firmness of skin by increasing production of collagen in the skin.
- It revitalizes the skin by preventing it from aging prematurely.
- It also prevents the breakdown of collagen when the skin is exposed to ultraviolet rays of the sun.
13. Prevents Sleep Deprivation
Neither somnolence (excessive sleep) nor insomnia (inadequate sleep) are beneficial for proper functioning of the mind and execution of daily activities.
- Somnolence and insomnia, both, are associated with increased lethargy, tiredness, agitation and irritation, and restlessness.
- Sleep deprivation can lead to various other multisystem diseases in the body such as diabetes, and mental disorders such as depression, ADHD and progressive mental and cognitive decline.
- Melatonin is the name of the hormone that is responsible for influencing and therefore, maintaining our circadian rhythms, or more commonly, our sleep and wake cycles.
- Lack of melatonin can lead to sleep deprivation in both children and adults, which can be prevented by consuming omega-3 krill oil supplements.
- Optimum levels of omega-3 fatty acids, primarily DHA, have been known to create a balance between optimum melatonin secretion and effective sleep patterns.
14. Improves Cardiovascular Health
The relation of Omega-3 fatty acids to the maintenance of cardiovascular health is probably the most debatable topic currently. Heart attacks and strokes are categorized as the primary causes of death in developed countries – particularly due to unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle habits.
According to researchers, it has been observed that diets that were rich in Omega-3 fatty acids had a significant decline in the occurrence of such diseases. The diets observed included consumption of fish such as salmon, trout, mackerel, herring and shellfish.
Omega-3 fatty acids help to promote optimum cardiovascular health in the following ways:
- Omega-3 fatty acids such as DPA (also known as the Missing Omega) help to reduce inflammation and production of plaque in arteries and arterioles, preventing the blood vessels from restricting optimum blood flow. This decreases the incidence of atherosclerosis, and consequently, decreases the occurrence of myocardial infarction and symptoms of heart attacks.
- Omega-3 fatty acids reduce the level of triglycerides in the body by 15-30%.
- Omega-3 fatty acids also help to raise the levels of High Density Lipoproteins (HDL) in the system and consequently decrease the levels of LDL as well. HDL is also known as the Good Cholesterol and is therefore helpful for optimum functioning of the cardiovascular system and liver.
- Omega-3 fatty acids prevent platelets from forming blood clots, which, therefore, prevents the formation of plaques. This can, however, lead to thinning of the blood, which can at times lead to anticoagulation disorders or hematuria (blood in urine)
- Omega-3 fatty acids also help to decrease high blood pressure, therefore, ensuring that the blood flow is normal and within control.
Side Effects of Physio Omega Supplements by PhysioTru
Following is a list of side effects that you need to look out for while consuming Physio Omega-3 supplements by PhysioTru.
- Most people are allergic to fish liver oil or shellfish, which is why consumption of Physio Omega-3 supplements by PhysioTru can be a problem.
- Similarly, most people, according to Medline Plus, can experience psychological disorders as well.
- Rash is rarely common.
- The occurrence of abnormal liver function and increased blood sugar are still paradoxical. However, it is advisable to consult a physician before consuming or starting a long-term prescription of krill oil Omega-3 supplements.
- Since Omega-3 supplements help to lower blood pressure, it is highly important to monitor patients who suffer from pre-existing conditions of hypotension. This is because such individuals can suffer from symptoms associated with low blood pressure such as fainting, dizziness and syncope.
Occasional symptoms of bloating, belching, heartburn due to acid reflux, vomiting and diarrhea, and abdominal cramps or pain.
Physio Omega 3 versus other Omega-3 Supplements
Unlike other fish oil supplements, Physio Omega 3 comprises of Omega-3 fatty acids that have been derived from krill oil. Krill are basically crustaceans which are somewhat similar to shrimps but not exactly the same species.
These shrimplike organisms are essential constituents of the ocean’s food chain, and therefore, rely on zooplankton and phytoplankton for nourishment. They are consumed by whales, seagulls, penguins, seals and other different kinds of fish in the food chain as well.
Krill oil is said to be more beneficial than fish oil due to two reasons.
- One, it contains more essential Omega-3 fatty acids as compared to fish oil, including DHA, EPA and DPA – the ‘missing omega’.
- Two, it contains more carotenoids and antioxidants than fish oil, and can be readily absorbed in the cells as well.
- It can absorb up to 15 times more fatty acids as compared to fish oil, which makes it far more cardio-protective and beneficial for the brain, joints and eye as well.
The main question still remains – why should you buy and consume Physio Omega-3 supplements? Currently, there are hundreds of omega-3 fatty acid fish oil and krill oil supplements, and according to an amateur and first-time buyer, it might be pretty hard to rely on the countless sources we see in the market.
Physio Omega-3 supplements are basically not only supported by Dr. Sam Walters family, but is also commended by expert groups and critics. While most people are allergic to fish, there are plenty others who might consider the consumption of fish to be a drag and a major turn off – particularly due to its smell. There are also many people for whom the accessing fish on a routine basis is particularly not easy.
Choosing a fish or krill oil supplement is not easy, particularly when you see them getting advertised almost everywhere. However, Physio Omega-3 supplements are better than the rest due to two reasons:
- Most fish oil supplements consist of either the main two omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA or the newly discovered one, DPA. There is not much evidence of fish oil supplements that contain all three or claim to be a heart attack defender as well.
- This is where Physio Omega-3 supplements enter the game. These supplements consist of the missing omega in addition to the two essential poly-unsaturated fatty acids necessary for optimum health, and therefore, manage to live up to their name with confidence and positive reviews.
Is Physio Omega 3 a Real Heart Attack Defender Supplement or Fish oil Scam
Dr. Sam Walters holds major credibility and expertise, and not even the critics consider his values and advancements in medical and traditional science as scams or hoaxes.
Compared to its competition in the market, Physio Omega krill oil supplements undergo a 300 point stronger inspection which plays a major role in ensuring its impeccable quality before the masses. These supplements are 10 times stronger than over-the-counter fish oil supplements probably due to the immense absorbable quality of its omega-3 fatty acids.
Sure it is a real heart attack defender. These supplements not only help to increase the good cholesterol in the system, but many studies have showed that these omega-3 fatty acids might also have a major role in lowering levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) in the blood as well. PhysioTru Omega-3 also helps to lower the levels of triglycerides and prevent the formation of plaques in the blood vessels.
How to use Physio Omega 3?
Before you jack down a couple of Physio Omega-3 supplements after buying it from the counter of the grocery store, you need to get a few things straight. Even supplements need a proper dosage regimen, and in order to follow that regimen, you need to first consult a dietician or nutrition to hand it out to you first.
Mentioned below is a brief guide that we think would be helpful for you to consider before using and consuming Physio Omega-3.
What does your Doctor say?
Dr. Sam Walters might be the creative genius behind these supplements, but he doesn’t know how grave your coronary heart disease is until and unless you personally consult him, right? In fact, not even your store retailers know how grave your disease is, or whether you have a disease or not. He would just consider marketing these supplements as a heart attack defender, but you have to know that Physio Omega-3 has a lot more for you other than your heart.
Let us break down this for you.
- It is necessary for healthy individuals to consume at least 300 -400 mg of fatty wish per week. However, people who have concerns regarding fish hygiene, accessibility or allergies, they can easily consider going to a nutritionist and getting a prescription to follow per day.
- For people who aren’t suffering from a coronary heart disease, or those who don’t have a history of any related ischemic disease, a dosage regimen of 300 – 400 mg of Physio Omega supplements is recommended.
- For patients suffering from coronary heart disease and atherosclerosis, a dosage regimen of 1000 mg of Physio Omega-3 is recommended.
- For people who have elevated levels of triglycerides in their blood, a dosage regimen of 2000 – 4000 mg per day is thoroughly advised.
- People who are suffering from elevated blood pressures should first be monitored for a week, and then consult a general physician for routine drug use. On the other hand, omega-3 fatty acids have been known to exert its therapeutic effects by helping to maintain blood pressure. Therefore, a dosage regimen of 3000 mg has been recommended and reported to have profound benefits.
Cost of Physio Omega
Each bottle/jar of Physio Omega-3 supplements by Physio Tru consists of 60 soft gels that can either be taken twice daily or as advised by the doctor.
Please keep in mind that Physio Omega-3 supplements cause thinning of the blood, which is why people who are suffering from coagulation disorders or take aspirin with their medications should always consult a doctor before taking the supplements.
Each bottle of Physio Omega-3 supplements costs $67 if ordered individually from our website. However, if you plan on ordering 4 bottles altogether, then each bottle might cost you $33.50, which as per your dosage might be sufficient for 4 consecutive months.
Also, each bottle might cost you $24.95 apiece if you order the pack of 8 bottles altogether, which means you not only save yourself a ton of money, but also book yourself for most of the remaining year.
We also have an auto-ship option on our website which allows you to book your supplements months in advance, therefore, preventing you to skip your dosage by waiting for your order to arrive.
Must to Read: